Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Frequently Requested Documents

To change your mailing address and/or tax town with the CT DMV, click here, or go to:

To cancel your registration with the CT DMV, go to:

How to apply for a credit on a motor vehicle bill



Back to top