Katherine (Kit) Eves, Director
The Ashford Senior Center is located in the Earl W. Smith Building at 25 Tremko Lane, which is across from Knowlton Memorial Hall on Rte 44. The Senior Center is open Monday through Friday from 9 A. M. until 3 P. M.
- BINGO every Tuesday at 5 PM-doors open at 4 PM
- Dime BINGO every Thursday at 12:00 pm.
- Walking Tape by Leslie Samson every Monday at 9:30 A.M. and Friday at 9:00 A.M.
- Mah Jong every Monday from 1 P.M. – 3 P.M.
- Lunch every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 Noon. (suggested donation of $2) followed by an activity!
- Monthly trip to Trader Joe’s in Manchester, the 2nd Thursday of every month. The van leaves the center at 10:00 am. Sign up in advance.
- Tai Chi every Tuesday and Friday at 9:30 A.M. $2.00 per class
- Blood Pressure & glucose testing will be taken by VNHSC on last Monday of each month from 10:30 A.M. – 11 A.M. FREE OF CHARGE.
- Coffee Hour will be held the last Monday of every month at 9 A.M.
- Lunch Bunch gathers the 1st Wednesday and the 4th Tuesday of every month. Destinations are pre-determined by the group. Transportation is provided, diner pays for their own meal. Call the Senior Center to inquire on this months destination 860-487-5122
- Haircuts are scheduled in advance for the last Monday of every month. Call the Senior Center for appointment. $1o per person
- Spa Day to be announced
- Trips! Contact the Senior Center for information
Also visit the Ashford Recreation page for additional trips they may be running.
25 Tremko Lane, Ashford, CT
Monday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 3:00 pm