Katherine (Kit) Eves, Director
The Ashford Senior Center is located in the Earl W. Smith Building at 25 Tremko Lane, which is across from Knowlton Memorial Hall on Rte 44. The Senior Center is open Monday through Friday from 9 A. M. until 3 P. M.
- Gardening Group! April 1, 8, 15, and 22nd at 10:30 A.M. at the Senior Center. We will start planting seeds which will be transplanted and designed into a garden once the ground thaws. We are also looking for donations of gardening materials such as potting soil, gloves, seed trays, seeds, watering cans, etc.
- Spring Fair April 6th! 9 AM-3 PM Baked goods and lunch available for purchase
- BINGO every Wednesday at 6 PM-doors open at 4 PM
- Walking Tape by Leslie Samson every Monday at 9:30 A.M. and Friday at 8:45 A.M.
- Mah Jong every Monday from 1 P.M. – 3 P.M.
- Lunch every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 12 Noon. (suggested donation of $2) followed by an activity!
- Zumba Gold every Tuesday at 9:00 A.M. A.M. $2/class
- Tai Chi every Friday at 9:30 A.M. $2.00 per class
- Low Impact Exercise is held every Thursday at 10:45 A.M. $2.00 per class
- Blood Pressure & glucose testing will be taken by VNHSC on last Monday of each month from 10:30 A.M. – 11 A.M. FREE OF CHARGE.
- Coffee Hour will be held the last Monday of every month at 9 A.M.
- Lunch Bunch gathers the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Destinations are pre-determined by the group. Transportation is provided, diner pays for their own meal. Call the Senior Center to inquire on this months destination 860-487-5122
- Haircuts are scheduled in advance for the last Monday of every month. Call the Senior Center for appointment. $1o per person
- Spa Day to be announced
- Trips! Contact the Senior Center for information
Also visit the Ashford Recreation page for additional trips they may be running.
25 Tremko Lane, Ashford, CT
Monday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Friday9:00 am - 3:00 pm