Laura Scandalito Andert
- Financial Administration
- Payroll and pension administration
- Budget/financial reporting
- Preparation of the town’s Annual Budget
- Purchasing activities, including accounts payable and reporting expenditures and revenues to individual boards, commissions, and departments
- Assist in supplying the auditors with pertinent information during the annual audit process
The Finance Department is responsible for overseeing all of the day to day financial activities of the town.
The department also provides the Board of Finance with up-to-date expenditures and revenues to assist with financial decisions.
For audits and annual reports, refer to the Board of Finance documents by clicking the button above.
5 Town Hall Road Ashford, CT 06278
Meetings by appointment