- Joseph F. Peters, Chairman (D) 11/2021
- Mary Ann J. Simpson (R) 11/2019
- Elizabeth Little (D) 11/2019 (Filled vacancy created by resignation of Christine Reed 3/18/19)
- Alfred Maccarone (D) 11/3/2021
- Thomas C. Martin (R) 11/2019
- Vacancy 11/19/2019
Property owners wishing to file an appeal to the Board of Assessment Appeals, must file the application on or before February 20th. Applicants are notified by mail of the time and date the Board will hear the appeal. The Board holds its hearings during the month of March.
Automobile owners, who wish to appeal the assessment on their vehicles, may also appear at the September meeting of the Board of Assessment Appeals. Appeal applications do not need to be filed prior to the meeting in September.