The Economic Development Commissions mission is to assist and encourage both existing and potential new businesses. The Commission is guided by the belief that the business community should be compatible with our rural character. We further seek to expand the tax base and provide residents with needed services and local employment.
The Commission meets at 7:30 P.M. in the Town Office Building on the fourth Wednesday of each month, except in November and December.
Click here to access members: https://onboard.ashfordtownhall.org/board/2105
Useful Community Links
For information on Storm Related Insurance Claims contact the Connecticut Insurance Department www.ct.gov
- Connecticut Forest and Parks Association – http://www.ctwoodlands.org
- Frontier Communications – https://frontier.com/shop/internet/
- Homeland Security – https://www.dhs.gov/
- Joshuas Trust – http://www.joshuastrust.org
- Lake Chaffee Association – www.lakechaffee.org
- Last Green Valley QVSHC – www.thelastgreenvalley.org
- Mystic Country Tourism District – mystic.org
- Petfinder – www.petfinder.com
- Wheels for Wishes Make-A-Wish – http://connecticut.wheelsforwishes.org/
- 2-1-1 is Connecticut’s free information and referral service – www.211ct.org
- 3rd Thursday Street Fest – www.willimanticstreetfest.com