Absentee Ballot Applications and Absentee Ballots for the November 2, 2021 Municipal Election
- Absentee Ballots will be available on October 1, 2021, but you may submit an application earlier. Recent legislation, PA-21-2, makes COVID-19 a valid excuse to vote by absentee ballot for this election.
- The Secretary of the State will NOT be mailing out applications.
- Absentee ballot applications for the November 2, 2021 Municipal Election may be found on the Town Clerk’s page on the Town website:
Application for Absentee Ballot for November 2, 2021 in English
Solicitud De Boleta de voto Ausente para el 2 de noviembre de 2021 in Spanish
- Absentee Ballot Applications and Absentee Ballots may be deposited in the large, white State of Connecticut Official Ballot Drop Box on the front porch of the Town Office Building.
- For more information, please call # 860-487-4401.